Our Worship Committee are made up of nominated members of each class, teaching staff (Mrs. Cowen and Mrs. Davis) and often a foundation governor. The Worship Committee meet at least once every half term to discuss various topics such as whole school worship, prayer spaces and our school values. Some of the main responsibilities and achievements of the worship committee include:
- Involved in planning and delivering whole school worship (worship warriors),
- Consulted over whole school values (Compassion, thankfulness, responsibility, peace, respect and friendship) and designed our values lighthouse,
- Evaluated whole school worship,
- Chosen their favourite bible quotes to be displayed around school,
- Written a whole school prayer (displayed in the school hall).
Keep an eye on our twitter page @stthomasce for all the most recent news from our fantastic worship committee!
We give thanks for our school.
Help us to work and enjoy learning.
We thank you for family, friends, teachers and helpers.
Give us the strength to do our best in everything we do.
Help us at St. Thomas’ to show our school values and grow stronger in faith.
Let love and friendship flourish here and may we be welcoming to all.
We ask this through Jesus Christ our Lord.