After School and Breakfast Club
After school and Breakfast club will resume. Depending on numbers of children, we will
consider using the school hall with additional safety measures:
- Bookings will be capped at 30 children per day for breakfast and after school clubs;
- All children will be booked in and paid for in advance of attendance (two working days notice) at both the breakfast and after school club;
- The children will be grouped into two consistent teams made up of KS1 (maximum of 15 children) classes and KS2 classes (maximum of 15 children);
- The hall (if used) will be split to accommodate these two teams;
- Within the teams, children will be encouraged to sit with children from their year group. This will be done using different tables for each year group and encouraging the children to socially distance where this is not possible;
- Activities will be planned to avoid sharing of equipment where possible. Any shared equipment will be cleaned in-between use;
- Additional hand washing and cleaning will be put into place.
Parents should use the parent app to book places for Breakfast and After School Club.