We can't believe we are half way through the school year already. What a busy time we've had so far! This will carry on as we go into the second half of the Spring term.
Please look at our curriculum map below to find out about the exciting things we have planned during the rest of the Spring term.
If anyone has any questions or wants to speak with us we are available after school most days, please make an appointment via the school office. If you wish to pass on a message in the morning time then please send a note in or speak to Mrs Eadie or Mrs Stevens in the office. They will make sure we are made aware. Mornings are very busy times and we need to settle the children and start learning as soon as possible. We appreciate your support with this.
We are very lucky this term because Mrs Corness will continue to teach in Year 2 each Monday and Wednesday afternoon too.
- Please bring in your reading pack every day and try to read a little at home every day.
- Spelling challenges will take place every Friday morning.
- Please practise the 2x,5x,10x and 3x multiplication tables as we will complete our Superhero Times Tables challenges every week.
- Homework will be given out each Monday and collected in by the following Monday. It can be brought back to school & placed in the Homework tray as soon as it's finished though.
- Please make sure you have your named PE kit in school with you every week. Our lessons this term will be on a Friday afternoon.
Bethlehem Bound Dancing 💃
We had such a great time today. We learnt movements to show the journey of the wise men. Everybody tried so hard and joined in beautifully. Well done year 2 😊
What fabulous soloists we have in Year 2!
Wonderful singing from Olivia & Dylan. You have beautiful voices, well done.