Welcome to Year 2!
We hope everybody has enjoyed a lovely summer holiday and is rested and excited about coming back to school. We are very excited about welcoming you all into Year 2. We will be very busy & we promise that we will have lots of fun learning and playing together this year.
Please look at our curriculum map below to find out more about the other exciting things we have planned during the Autumn term.
If anyone has any questions or wants to speak with us we are available from 8.30am or after school most days, please do pop in and see us.
We are very lucky this term because Mrs Corness will teach in Year 2 every week too.
- Please bring in your reading pack every day and try to read a little at home every day.
- Spelling challenges will take place every Friday morning.
- Please practise the 2x,5x,10x and 3x multiplication tables as we will complete our Superhero Times Tables challenges every week.
- Homework will be given out each Monday and collected in by the following Monday. It can be brought back to school & placed in the Homework tray as soon as it's finished though.
- Please make sure you have your named PE kit in school with you every week.