Happy New Year to all of our children & families! We hope everyone has had a fabulous holiday & are now excited about carrying on our learning in 2018.
Please look at our curriculum map below to find out about the exciting things we have planned during this first part of the Spring term.
If anyone has any questions or wants to speak with us we are available from 8.30am or after school most days, please do pop in and see us.
We are very lucky this term because Mrs Corness will continue to teach in Year 2 each Tuesday and Friday afternoon too.
- Please bring in your reading pack every day and try to read a little at home every day.
- Spelling challenges will take place every Friday morning.
- Please practise the 2x,5x,10x and 3x multiplication tables as we will complete our Superhero Times Tables challenges every week.
- Homework will be given out each Monday and collected in by the following Monday. It can be brought back to school & placed in the Homework tray as soon as it's finished though.
- Please make sure you have your named PE kit in school with you every week. Our lessons this term will be on a Thursday afternoon.
Bethlehem Bound Dancing 💃
We had such a great time today. We learnt movements to show the journey of the wise men. Everybody tried so hard and joined in beautifully. Well done year 2 😊
What fabulous soloists we have in Year 2!
Wonderful singing from Olivia & Dylan. You have beautiful voices, well done.